The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
- Name and contact details of the controller
This privacy information applies to the data processing by:
Verbund der Gedenkstätten im ehemaligen KZ-Komplex Natzweiler e.V.
c/o Landeszentrale für politische Bildung
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use when visiting the website
When you call up our website www.vgkn.eu, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer url),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the data mentioned above for the following purposes: Ensuring a smooth connection of the website, ensuring a comfortable use of our website, evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Use of etracker
Our website uses the analysis service etracker. The provider is etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg Germany. User profiles can be created from the data under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of your Internet browser. The cookies make it possible to recognize your browser again. The data collected using etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify visitors to our website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future. In order to object to the future collection and storage of your visitor data, you can obtain an opt-out cookie from etracker by clicking on the following link. This will ensure that no visitor data from your browser will be collected and stored by etracker in the future: http://www.etracker.de/privacy?et=V23Jbb
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if: you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO, the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data, in the event that the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6. Newsletter data
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use these data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of your data and e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to a.koenig[at]vgkn.eu.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the same;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1, letter f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a specific situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection or withdrawal, simply send an e-mail to: a.koenig[at]vgkn.eu
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of April 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website.
1. Content of the online offer
Despite careful examination, the author accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or non-material damages, which have been caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, provided that there is no demonstrable intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and external links
This website contains links to third party websites (“external links”). The provider of this website has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. By placing a link, the provider does not adopt the contents of the linked page as his own. The provider cannot reasonably be expected to constantly monitor the external links, regardless of suspicion, and therefore cannot be held liable for such content. However, external links will be deleted immediately if violations of the law become known.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and, if applicable, protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.